Sleeping, Stress, Shiftwork, Sleep Aides and MORE
Hey kids. As promised Sarah and I did some video to answer some of your sleep questions. We tried to get to as many questions as possible, without putting everybody to sleep. The video is an hour long, so I’ve gone through it and time stamped what we covered in each bit. Feel free to hop around to what’s most important to you, or watch from end-to-end! We had a great time, and we really hope that you all enjoy the material. There are more videos to come, but dig into this one first.
- 2:43—Late night working husband goes to bed really late, and can’t stay asleep. Circadian re-alignment. Shift Work.
- 7:20—How food effects sleep (low carb), Insulin sensitivity. Ketosis IS metabolic stress.
- 14:50–Waking up at 3AM every night (to pee) and unable to fall back asleep.
- 19:20—Taking sleep medication and how to stop.
- 22:28—Can I take sleep medication and the sleep cocktail?
- 24:00— Sarah’s blooper . . . Can the sleep cocktail work for peri-menopausal women & HRT?
- 30:30—How often can I take sleep cocktail, when should I stop?
- 33:15—How do I convince my doctor to NOT recommend sleep drugs?
- 36:30—Is “restless sleep” (as measured by my fitbit) bad sleep?
- 39:00—Discussing how coffee works.
- 43:00—Sarah’s involvement with sleepcocktails.com?
- 44:20—Vitamin D3 at night?
- 48:00—I’m tired all day, but wide awake at bedtime!
- 54:10—Sleep and the medical marijuana!
- 56:10—Suggestions for those that wake with hyper-active mind.
- 59:00—Waking up with my arms numb?
- 1:02—Unique snowflakes
As always, feel free to go to Sleep Cocktails and learn more, email me your questions, or buy with Sarah’s discount “Sarah Fragoso” at checkout (without the quotes).