Stop the presses!!! Look out!! HOLY GUACAMOLE!! I’m actually posting a recipe – finally…
I’ve been so busy finishing up and releasing The JASSA Method that I haven’t even had time to think about recipe posting but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been cooking!
This is a fast and scrumptious cabbage salad that is good with just about anything! We ate this salad for lunch the other day with my Spice-rub Crock Pot Chicken and a side of sliced avocado. For daily pictures of a what we eat and other fun stuff, be sure to follow me on Instagram!
I would suggest serving this salad with anything from fried eggs to pot roast to taco style ground beef.
- 4 cups chopped or shredded purple cabbage
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 small orange, segmented and cut into small pieces
- 4 radishes, cut into half and sliced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- Juice from 1 lime (or to taste)
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or to taste)
- 2-3 teaspoons cumin (or to taste)
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Hot sauce to taste (we used Tapatio)
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy! Feel free to use jicama in place of the radishes or in addition to! I would have used jicama in this salad but didn't happen to have any on hand.